25/09/2012

Last night it finally happened, I lost my Magic the Gathering cherry.

I played with a deck provided by Frodo  (an all white deck, soldier based) and Sean played with another Frodo supplied deck (blue and red I believe). So under the guidance of Tom (who has the patience of a Saint, thanks Tom).

About 90 minutes later , I won, more by luck than judgement I reckon. Anyway now I can see (sort of) how the game mechanics work and how some of the different coloured decks work.

We then had a second game, same decks as before only this time Tom joined in using a new blue deck...........holy crap on a cracker !!!.........Tom wiped the floor with us....so what I learnt from this is blue decks can be horrible, especially ones supplied by Dan (like we thought any different)  and to stay up to speed you have to get the newer decks.

Talking of which...if you want cheap Magic the Gathering cards go to our webstore at www.wwwargaming.co.uk for some really cheap M13 / Ravnica deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment